Deodorant - White - Unscented
Made with 100% natural ingredients, our "WHITE" Unscented Deodorant not only helps keep you dry, but is perfect for anyone with sensitivities to strong smells. Because we refuse to use bleached, refined, or deodorized ingredients, we can't claim it is "unscented", but all you smell is the clean fresh natural ingredients used in making our deodorant.
Health Canada Registration #0277568
* A natural deodorant that actually works! Money Back Guarantee!
* Ideal for "scent-free" body, work and home.
* Coconut Oil and beeswax are naturally active against bacterial, yeast, and fungi.
* Beeswax is naturally antiseptic (disinfectant).
* Soothes and calms skin irritations.
* Absorbs sweat, moisture and body odors.
* Say "Goodbye" to aluminum-based deodorants!
* Ideal for travel.
How To Use:
Simply use the back of your fingernail to scoop a small "pea" sized amount from the tin. Apply with your fingers by gently rubbing the deodorant cream onto the underarm area, as required.
Caution: This product contains Baking Soda. Baking soda can cause irritation or rash. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Contact us for a full refund and we'll send you a free sample of our Baking Soda Free Deodorant (see product for details).
Storage & Travel:
* Keep water out!
* Store in a cool dry place with lid closed.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Cornstarch (maize corn) * GMO-Free (when available)
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) - Naturally Mined Aluminium Free
Beeswax * Canadian Wax produced by the honeybee
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.