Deodorant - Blue
Riverstone Naturals Blue Deodorant is made with 100% natural ingredients, giving your armpits the dryness they deserve. The balancing nature of Frankincense resin sets this deodorant apart from all others, promoting strength, courage, and protection. Riverstone Naturals Blue Deodorant is ideal for men & women with dry, normal or sensitive skin - and it really works!
Health Canada Registration #0277570
* A natural deodorant that actually works! Money Back Guarantee!
* Naturally active against bacterial, yeast, and fungi.
* Beeswax is naturally antiseptic (disinfectant).
* Light "woodsy" scent of Frankincense, Spruce & Rosewood
* Soothes and calms skin irritations.
* Absorbs sweat, moisture and body odors.
* Say "Goodbye" to aluminum-based deodorants!
* Ideal for travel.
How To Use:
Simply use the back of your fingernail to scoop a small "pea" sized amount from the tin. Apply with your fingers by gently rubbing the deodorant cream onto the underarm area, as required.
Caution: Contains Baking Soda. If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use. Contact us for a full refund and we'll replace it with a free sample of our Baking Soda Free Deodorant (see product for details).
Storage & Travel:
* Keep water out!
* Store in a cool dry place with lid closed.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Cornstarch (maize corn) * GMO-Free (when available)
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) - Naturally Mined Aluminium Free
Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) Therapeutic Grade Essential Resin
Spruce (Picea mariana) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Beeswax * Canadian Wax produced by the honeybee
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.
Source: Essential Oils Desk Reference / Fifth Edition