Deodorant - Black - Baking Soda FREE
A natural deodorant made from organic ingredients that work AND is Baking Soda FREE! Specially formulated for sensitive rash prone pits. This Lime & Bergamot natural deodorant combines the odor destroying power of activated charcoal with the astringent and anti-bacterial qualities of citrus and salt. Something you might find in a margarita or as we like to call it - a party for your pits!
Health Canada Cosmetic Registration #2017-041024
* A natural deodorant that actually works! Money Back Guarantee!
* Uplifting blend of essential oils "It's like a Margarita mix for your pits!"
* Naturally active against bacterial, yeast, and fungi.
* Activated Charcoal traps and reduces toxins.
* Beeswax is naturally antiseptic (disinfectant).
* Soothes and calms skin irritations.
* Absorbs sweat, moisture and body odors.
* Say "Goodbye" to aluminum-based deodorants!
* Ideal for travel.
How To Use:
Simply use the back of your fingernail to scoop a small "pea" sized amount from the tin. Apply with your fingers by gently rubbing the deodorant cream onto the underarm area, as required.
Caution: Contains Lime and Bergamot. Citrus oils may cause sensitivity in sunlight. Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 48 hours such as planning on tanning beds or heading to the beach without being covered up.
Storage & Travel:
* Keep water out!
* Store in a cool dry place with lid closed.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Cornstarch (maize corn) * GMO-Free (when available)
Arrowroot (Maranta arudinacea) *
Activated Charcoal (Charcoal/biochar) * Hardwoods - Produced in Saskatchewan by Firefly
Sea Salt (sodium chloride) - Naturally Mined
Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis)
Lime (Citrus aurantifolia - lime) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Beeswax * Canadian Wax produced by the honeybee
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.
Source: Essential Oils Desk Reference / Fifth Edition