Deodorant - Purple - Stick - Summer Breeze Scent
Summer Breeze Scent - One of our most popular deodorants made with 100% natural ingredients. "PURPLE" has a gentle, citrusy, floral scent with a soothing and calming blend of pure essential oils. NOW available in a refillable stick!
Health Canada Registration #0277566
* "Purple" is our #1 selling natural deodorant - it actually works! Money-Back Guarantee!
* Favorite among expecting and nursing mothers. (See disclaimer (A) below)
* Naturally effective against bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
* Naturally antiseptic (disinfectant).
* Antibacterial essential oil blend reduces bacteria and odor.
* Absorbs sweat, moisture, and body odors.
* Say "Goodbye" to aluminum-based deodorants forever!
* Ideal for travel.
How To Use:
Simply use the convenient roll-up tube and apply to underarms as needed. Do not over-apply. A little goes a long way. Once empty, DO NOT DISCARD TUBE - Instead, simply order a replacement cartridge.
Caution: Contains Baking Soda. If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use. Typically a concern for 5% of people.
Use with care in sun: Contains citrus (Lemon & Bergamot). Avoid applying to skin that will be intentionally exposed to sunlight or UV light such as suntan beds or intentional suntanning. Typically not a concern for most people.
How to Replace Cartridge:
1. Place the new refill cartridge in the fridge overnight for best results.
2. Screw the old deodorant to the top of the deodorant tube using the height adjustment wheel at the base of the tube. DO NOT DISCARD the small plastic piece that the old deodorant stick is attached to. This is called the "Cartridge Base".
3. Optional: For best results and a FRESH start, remove the cartridge base. Use a butter knife to scrape across the cartridge base to remove and discard any old deodorant.
4. Screw the cartridge base back into the tube until the center screw post can be seen protruding through the cartridge base inside the tube.
5. Open the refill box and remove the new cartridge.
6. remove paper where marked "PEEL".
7. Align the new cartridge into the tube and press down until it seats on the cartridge base inside the tube.
8. Remove remaining paper.
9. Continue pressing the cartridge into the tube and roll the new deodorant into the tube using the height adjustment wheel at the base of the tube.
10. Set the height to the desired level for use and you are set!
Storage & Travel:
* Keep water out!
* Store in a cool dry place with lid closed.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Cornstarch (maize corn) * GMO-Free
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) - Naturally Mined Aluminium-free
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Lemon (Citrus limon) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Beeswax * Canadian Wax produced by the honeybee
* Organic & Unrefined
The essential oils used in this deodorant are specifically chosen as "safe" for pregnant and nursing mothers based on the Essential Oils Desk Reference 5th Edition (Life Science Publishing). The essential oils comprise 0.4% of the total product by weight. Based on recommended usage, this results in approximately 1 drop (.05 ml) of total combined Essential Oil being applied each day. There are conflicting results and limited research done to say for certain that Essential Oil use during pregnancy is safe so please, if you are concerned about the possible effects of Essential Oils, we recommend our Unscented Natural Deodorant instead.
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely-accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorse the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.