Essential Oil - Lavender - Roll-On - 10ml / 0.34oz
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) Essential Oil has a fresh, floral scent with woody undertones. It is said to be beneficial for most skin conditions as it promotes the growth of new cells. It has a healing effect on burns and sunburn and can be helpful for use on eczema, psoriasis, and acne. It has also been reputed as a sedative and anti-depressant.
* Pure Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) essential oil (no carrier or oils)
* Used in aromatherapy for its calming, relaxing and balancing properties, both physically and emotionally.
* Lavender has been documented to improve concentration and mental acuity and reduce depression.
* Used for skin conditions such as perineal repair, acne, eczema, psoriasis, scarring, burns, hair loss and stretch marks.
* Used for respiratory infections, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, menstrual problems/PMS, hair loss, insomnia, and nervous tension.
* Easy to use in a roll-on bottle.
* Travels well.
How To Use:
Topical: Apply on location as needed.
Diffuse: Undiluted in an Essential Oil Diffuser.
Cautions: True lavender is often extended with hybrid lavender or synthetic linalol and linalyl acetate.
External Use Only.
Storage & Travel:
* Keep Water Out!
* Store out of direct sunlight with lid secured.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.
Source: Essential Oils Desk Reference / Fifth Edition