Essential Oil - Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) - 15ml / 0.5oz
Warm, fresh, concentrated orange aroma. Sweet Orange Essential Oil is used aromatically to be rejuvenating, uplifting, refreshing, invigorating, inspiring, cheering, energizing, relaxing and calming.
* Used in aromatherapy to be uplifting and antidepressant, boosting immunity, induce relaxation and reduce depression.
* Rich in limonene, which has been extensively studied in over 50 clinical studies for its ability to combat tumor growth.
* Used for arteriosclerosis, hypertension, cancer, insomnia, and complexion (dull and oily), fluid retention, and wrinkles.
* Known to stimulate circulation and to improve relaxation.
* Ideal for Travel
How To Use:
* Topical: Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil or other pure plant-based oil and apply 1-2 drops on location
* Inhale: Directly
* Diffuse: Diffuse undiluted in an Essential Oil Diffuser
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive skin, or fresh wounds or burns. Do not use on children younger than 18 months of age.
Caution: Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
External Use Only.
Keep away from children.
Storage & Travel:
* Keep water out!
* Store in cool, dry location with lid secured.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Extraction: Cold Compressed from Fruit Peel
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health concerns.
Source: Essential Oils Desk Reference / Fifth Edition