Essential Oil - Lemon (Citrus limonum) - 15ml / 0.5oz
Fresh, sharp, concentrated citrus aroma, Lemon Essential Oil is used aromatically as rejuvenating, uplifting, refreshing, invigorating, cheering, energizing mood enhancing.
* Pure Lemon (Citrus limon) Essential Oil (no added carriers or oils).
* Suitable for topical use and diffused.
* Used in aromatherapy to promote clarity of thought and purpose with a fragrance that is invigorating, enhancing, and warming.
* Naturally antiseptic (disinfectant, germicidal)
* Excellent for household cleaning and laundry.
* Travels well.
How To Use:
Dilute: 1 part essential oil with 1 part Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil or other pure plant-based oil
Topical: (1). Apply 1-2 drops on location at noted dilution rate
Diffuse: Undiluted in an Essential Oil Diffuser
Cleaning: Use in home cleaning recipes as a grease cutter and anti-bacterial agent.
Laundry: Add 2-3 drops undiluted to Riverstone Naturals Laundry Soap for extra fresh clothes.
Caution: Avoid applying on skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
External Use Only.
Keep away from children.
Storage & Travel:
* Keep water out!
* Store in cool, dry location with lid secured.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
* Travels well.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Lemon (Citrus limon) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Extraction: Cold Compressed from Fruit Peel
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Durg Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.
Source: Essential Oil Desk Reference / Fifth Edition