- On sale!
Essential Oil - Perfume - Peace - 5ml / .17 oz
Peace has an uplifting, sweet citrusy aroma that enhances a deep sense of peace and wellbeing, helping to dampen tensions and uplift spirits. This blend of essential oils is used to restore balance and grounding, calm restlessness, reduce depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia, and symptoms of ADHD through aromatherapy.
* Natural alternative to perfume with pleasant subtle notes
* Aromatherapy that you can take with you anywhere
* Known to restore balance and grounding; enhance peaceful sleep; calm restfulness; reduce depression, anxiety, stress, ADHD, and insomnia.
* Rich in limonene, which is known for its ability to combat tumor growth.
* Used for arteriosclerosis, hypertension, cancer, anxiety, irritability, depression (including postpartum), ADHD, insomnia
* Promotes healthier skin and complexion (dull, oily, aging, acne) by reducing fluid retention and wrinkles
* Known in aromatherapy to be uplifting and antidepressant, boosting immunity, induce relaxation and reduce depression.
* Does not evaporate like alcohol based perfumes.
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
Daytime: Directly inhale, or apply to wrists and/or edge of ears as needed.
Nighttime: Massage on the bottom of the feet for a peaceful night's sleep.
Children (4-12yrs): Test small area for sensitivity before use. If too strong, dilute application area with Virgin Coconut Oil or Virgin Olive Oil before application.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive skin, or fresh wounds or burns. Do not use on children younger than 18 months of age.
Caution: Contains Sweet Orange and Tangerine. Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
Caution: Contains Ylang-ylang. Use sparingly if you have low blood pressure.
Storage & Travel:
* External Use Only.
* Shake well before use.
* Store in a cool, dry location with lid secured.
* Shelf Life: One year unopened. Once opened, freshest if used within 6 months.
Our Natural Ingredients:
Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) Therapeutic Grade Resin
Sandalwood (Santalum album) Therapeutic Grade Resin
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) *
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health concerns.
Source: Essential Oils Desk Reference / Fifth Edition