Moisturizer - Silk - Men & Women 50g/1.7oz
Our organic moisturizer soothes, smooths, and replenishes your skin like nothing you've used before. Silk is aptly named for how it feels being applied. This amazingly rich, velvety moisturizer is made for both men and women with all skin types. Ideal for people with scent and skin sensitivities.
Health Canada Registration #0293069
* Perfect for men & women of all skin types
* No fragrance, perfumes or scent
* Helps reduce the signs of wrinkles and aging
* Perfect post-shave moisturizer for face, neck, legs, arms, and bikini
* Protects the skin from wind and harsh weather
* Calms dry, frizzy hair and reduces split ends
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* Facial Moisturizer: Use morning and night as required. Scoop out a "pea" sized amount with the back of your nail, rub between fingers or palms to warm and melt the facial cream. Apply to face, neck, and body.
* After Shaving: After rinsing off any shaving lather, pat skin dry with a soft towel. Scoop out a "pea" sized amount with the back of your nail, rub between fingers or palms to warm and melt the facial cream. Apply to face, neck, legs, bikini and/or arms.
* Frizzy or Dry Hair: Rub just enough cream onto your fingers to moisten your fingertips. Run fingers through dry areas of your hair to add extra moisture, sheen, and control to dry, frizzy hair and split ends.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in a cool dry place.
* Keep water out!
* Shelf life: One year unopened. 6 Months after opening.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) - Organic - Extra-Virgin - Unrefined
Beeswax - Organic - Canadian - Wax produced by the honeybee.
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.