Shave - Beard / Shave Oil & Cologne - 30 ml/1 oz
Keep it, trim it, shave it - regardless of what you do with your beard, your face is going to love our new organic vegan Shave Oil. A perfect blend of Organic Jojoba, Castor Seed, and Calendula Olive Oil conditions your beard, moisturizes your sensitive skin and provides you with a citrus spicy natural cologne.
* Naturally conditions hair and beard
* Moisturizes sensitive skin to prevent flaking and dryness
* Provides a lightly scented cologne that is nourishing for your skin
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* Beard Oil: After cleansing face, pat dry. Shake well. Apply a small amount of Shave Oil with fingers to beard. Massage to condition hair and moisturize the skin.
* Pre-Shave: Shake well. Apply a few drops to fingers and rub thoroughly into stubble. Apply Riverstone Naturals Shaving Soap, lather in and shave. Rinse face well with warm water.
* Post-Shave: Shake well. Apply a few drops of Shave Oil to fingers and smooth onto face and neck.
Caution: Contains Lemon, Orange, and Grapefruit. Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
Caution: Contains Ylang-ylang. Use sparingly if you have low blood pressure.
Caution: Contains Clove. Anticoagulant properties can be enhanced when combined with Warfarin, aspirin, etc.
* Keep water out!
* Topical Use Only
Storage & Travel:
* Store in cool place away from sunlight
* Travels well.
* Shelf life: One year unopened. Once opened, 6 months.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis) *
Olive Oil (Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil * Extra-Virgin
Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus communis) *
Pot Marigold Pedals (Calendula officinalis) - Naturally Grown Pesticide Free
Lemon (Citrus limonum) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.