Shave - Soap - Unscented - 75g/2.65oz
Riverstone Natural's Shaving Soap gives a clean shave with lots of lather! Made with Olive, Coconut, and Palm Oils, it is gentle on the most sensitive skin and moisturizes while you shave. Perfect for all skin types, Shaving Soap is fragrance-free, scent-free, and chemical-free leaving you with soft, smooth skin without irritation. Perfect for men and women.
* Gentle lathering face, hair, and body shave soap for normal, oily, acne and sensitive skin
* Bentonite clay deep cleans, detoxifies, and lightly exfoliates the skin
* Full lather provides a smooth glide for a clean shave
* No fragrance, perfume or scent
* Moisturizing blend of coconut, olive and palm oils for soft, smooth skin
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* As a shampoo: wet hair, lather in, massage gently, rinse well. Condition as needed.
* As a shave soap: wet area to be shaved. Build a lather by rubbing soap between wet hands or by using a shaving cup and wet bush. Apply lather to the area and shave as desired. Rinse well.
* Keep out of eyes.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in soap dish away from water.
* Travels well in a container or clear sealed bag.
* Shelf life: one year after purchase.
Our Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil - (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Olive Oil (Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil) * Extra-Virgin
Castor Seed Oil - (Ricinus communis) *
Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis) * Certified Sustainable Source
Bentonite Clay (Bentonite) - Naturally Occurring - Locally Mined in Saskatchewan
Water (Aqua) - Reverse Osmosis purified
Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) - a water-soluble solid produced by processing salt water.
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.