Soap - Olive Castile - 4oz
Our gentlest handmade soap made from extra-virgin olive oil. Olive Castille Soap is renowned for its gentle lather and timeless moisturizing qualities of olive oil. Great for dry, sensitive or newborn baby's skin. Also effective for soothing skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and cradle cap.
This soap started it all!
While caring for our infant boys in the bath one evening, Audrey read the ingredients on a bottle of a "no more tears" commercial baby shampoo. She found five of the ingredients listed on that bottle to be either known or suspected carcinogens. What really made us upset was the words "Our Gentle Ingredients". It may be "no more tears formula", but we suddenly no longer trusted what we read on labels. What started as an evening bubble bath for our two boys in 2008, motivated Audrey to learn and continue her family tradition of making gentle nourishing soaps and body care products for our family... and yours.
* Known soothing skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap and acne
* Gentle lathering shampoo and body wash for normal, dry, oily, baby and sensitive skin
* Lathers well as a shampoo, face, and body wash
* No fragrance, perfume or scent
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* As a shampoo: wet hair, lather in, massage gently, rinse well. Condition as needed.
* As a soap: face and body wash as desired. Rinse well.
* Keep out of eyes.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in soap dish away from water.
* Travels well in a container or clear sealed bag.
* Shelf life: one year after purchase.
Our Natural Ingredients:
Olive Oil - (Olea europaea (olive) * Extra-Virgin
Coconut Oil - (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Water (Aqua) - Reverse Osmosis Purified
Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) - a water-soluble solid produced by processing saltwater
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely-accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorse the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.