Soap - Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree - 113g/4oz
Riverstone Naturals handmade Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree Soap is ideal for oily, acne, and sensitive skin. Gentle on face, hands, and body, but tough on grease and grime! Ideal for grease monkeys, gardeners and gentle giants alike.
* Gentle lathering hair, face, and body wash
* Ideal for oily, acne, sensitive skin and makeup removal
* Deep cleans, detoxifies, and lightly exfoliates the skin
* Powerful antibacterial and deep cleansing properties of Tea Tree
* Lavender essential oils help bring balance and healing to damaged skin
* Tough on grease, dirt, and makeup yet gentle enough for sensitive skin
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* As a shampoo: wet hair, lather in, massage gently, rinse well. Condition as needed.
* As a soap: face and body wash as desired. Rinse well.
* Keep out of eyes.
Caution: Contains Lavender. Lavender is often extended with hybrid lavender or synthetic linolol and linalyl acetate.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in soap dish away from water.
* Travels well in a container or clear sealed bag.
* Shelf life: one year after purchase.
Our Natural Ingredients:
Olive Oil (Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil) * Extra-Virgin
Coconut Oil - (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Castor Seed Oil - (Ricinus communis) *
Activated Charcoal (Charcoal / Biochar) Organic Hardwood - Produced in Saskatchewan by Firefly
Bentonite Clay (Bentonite) - Naturally Occurring - Locally Mined in Saskatchewan
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Water (Aqua) - Reverse Osmosis purified
Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) - a water-soluble solid produced by processing salt water.
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.