Refresh Clarifying Facial Cleanser - 40g
A cleansing facial wash and makeup remover made from organic and natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals or solvents. Ideal for oily / combination and acne-prone skin.
* Tones and balances skin
* Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
* No artificial fragrances, perfumes or scent
* A natural and gentle way of removing makeup
* Chemical / Solvent FREE
* Biodegradable - Earth Friendly Eco-Packaging
* Ideal for travel - One bag lasts about a month of use
How To Use:
1. Wet face and hands with warm water.
2. Add about a teaspoon (5ml) of Refresh Cleansing Powder to the palm of your hand.
3. Rub hands together to produce a low lather. Add water as required to produce a smooth texture.
4. Apply to face and gently rub for deep cleansing.
5. Rinse face with warm water and pat dry.
6. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON EYES. Eye makeup should be removed using a cotton ball with a smudge of virgin coconut oil. Most eye makeup is waterproof and coconut oil will easily and gently emulsify waterproof mascaras and eyeliners.
7. Apply a small amount of natural facial moisturizer such as Riverstone Naturals' Rejuvenate, Radiance, or Silk.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in a cool dry place.
* Keep water out! - Always reseal bag for storage.
* Shelf life: No Expiry Date. Freshest if used within 6 months after opening.
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Cornstarch (Zea mays) - Organic
Bentonite Clay (Bentonite) - Naturally occurring - Saskatchewan mined
Activated Charcoal (Charcoal / Biochar) - Organic - Made in Saskatchewan by our friends at Firefly Activated Charcoal
Saponified Oil of (Made into soap using Sodium Hydroxide (Lye):
Olive Oil (Olea europaea)
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) - Organic
Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus communis)
Essential oils of:
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorate Flower Oil)
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely-accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorse the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.