Tooth Oil - Original - 15ml/30ml
Fluoride Free / SLS Free / Gluten Free / VEGAN - Riverstone Naturals Original Tooth Oil is a natural alternative to toothpaste that cleans your teeth, cares for your gums, and freshens your breath.
Health Canada Registration #0293068
* Flouride Free / SLS Free / Gluten Free / Additive Free - toothpaste alternative
* Reduces the bacteria in your mouth preventing the formation of plaque and tartar
* Helps reduce and soothe the symptoms of cold sores, canker and mouth sores
* Ideal for sensitive teeth and sensitive, receding gum lines
* Blend of therapeutic essential oils that naturally freshen your breath
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
(1) Daily Brushing: Shake well before use. Apply 1-2 drops on a wet toothbrush, brush, rinse and spit. Rinse toothbrush.
(2) Oral Rinse: Shake well before use. Drop 1-2 drops into 1/2 glass of water, rinse, gargle, and spit as needed.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive skin, or fresh wounds or burns. Not recommended for use on children younger than 4 years of age.
Caution: Contains Clove. Anticoagulant properties can be enhanced when combined with Warafin, aspirin, etc.
Caution: Contains Cinnamon. May irritate nasal membranes if inhaled directly from bottle.
External Use Only.
Do NOT ingest.
Storage & Travel:
* Store out of direct sunlight
* Replace cap when not in use
* Shelf life: One year unopened. Once opened, 6 months
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum)
Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol)
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely-accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorse the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.
You might also like