Tooth Oil - EXTRA Cinnamon - 15ml/30ml
Fluoride Free / SLS Free / Gluten Free / VEGAN - Riverstone Natural's EXTRA Cinnamon Tooth Oil is a blend of therapeutic essential oils that clean your teeth, care for your gums, and freshens your breath with a delightful burst of cinnamon.
Health Canada Registration #0293068
* Flouride Free / SLS Free / Gluten Free / Additive Free - Toothpaste Alternative!
* More cinnamon flavor than our Original Tooth Oil
* Promotes dental health with it's naturally antibacterial and antiviral properties
* Reduces the bacteria in your mouth preventing formation of plaque and tartar
* Known to reduce and heal cold sores and mouth sores
* Ideal for sensitive teeth and sensitive, receding gum lines
* Blend of therapeutic essential oils that naturally freshen your breath
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
(1) Daily Brushing: Shake well before use. Apply 1-2 drops on a wet toothbrush, brush, rinse and spit. Rinse toothbrush.
(2) Oral Rinse: Shake well before use. Drop 1-2 drops into 1/2 glass of water, rinse, gargle, and spit as needed.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive skin, or fresh wounds or burns. Not recommended for use on children younger than 4 years of age.
Caution: Contains Clove. Anticoagulant properties can be enhanced when combined with Warafin, aspirin, etc.
Caution: Contains Cinnamon. May irritate nasal membranes if inhaled directly from bottle.
External Use Only.
Do NOT ingest.
Storage & Travel:
* Store out of direct sunlight
* Keep water out
* Travels well
* Shelf life: One year unopened. Once opened, 6 months
Our 100% Natural Ingredients:
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera) * Cold Pressed
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.